about visiting_relatives n exiting_rains
things have been chaotic for past one month now , both in office as well as home. work has been fantastically hectic and on top of it I have had relatives ( nish’s cousin , my maasi with kids , a friend from Delhi ) at my place every weekend . ask anumita , she knows my plight .we have been meaning to meet up for last 4 weeks. just haven’t been able to , and she lives walking distance from my house.*sheesh*
coming back to visiting relatives. they have to do it all . shopping , sight seeing et all in impossibly less time. hey holiday are supposed to be relaxing and rejuvenating , not another reason to stress out and have a high BP. I mean I am so sure my maasi had it when she was “holidaying”.
and this is the last time when I am accompanying anyone for Mumbai darshan . they want to go , I will arrange for a taxi ( at a lower price, thank you very much ) , pack you nice lunch ( if you don’t want to eat out ) , give you a local number mobile ( so that you can tell me where you are ) and see you off . wave till you are out of my vision , just like in movies.
this has also made me realize how wonderful life is without children. kids are messy , rude , undisciplined , with no respect for anyone’s privacy and .. and well they are like children .
and teenage girls are worser than the brats. they are so silly , so obsessive about their looks and fashion , they starve n then count their calories ( yours too ), they use your (for years redundant) makeup n then trash it , and EVERY boy on tele is cute. everyone of them .. if I would have had to hear the word cute again just one more time , I will kill my boss. no no he isn’t responsible for the teenage girls , just that by killin him my miseries at work will lessen .you know how it goes “ one stone n two birds”
and this weekend … well jhoom is coming tomorrow. she is here for a week. but she is fine.
she doesn’t want to go for Mumbai darshan. thank god .
rains have just vanished from Mumbai . after the constant incredible showers for some 10 days, they have gone . heard they were seen in north . send them back, you guys ! we are not done with them yet.

“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.” so i intend to write the words. again . here. with honesty. for myself.
SHOUT HERE
I READ
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
April 2006
ARCHIVES